My client is a Estate Agents in Trowbridge, part of the national network is now looking for a driven and self-motivated individual to lead and develop our newly opened Trowbridge branch.
You will not only be an excellent new business winner but be able to recruit, lead and develop a team. You will use your superb communication/customer service skills and sales technique to develop our business. You will receive full training and qualifications via the Hunters Training Academy.
Main skills required:
- Experience in Estate Agency management
- Excellent Communication/Customer Service
- Highly driven and competitive
- Good IT skills
- Experience as a Team manager/motivator/strong leadership.
- Excellent negotiator/deal winner
- Able to work to set targets
- Committed and hard working
- Professional & well presented
- Complete Hunters training programme online and classroom based (London)
- Full driving licence
Salary : £20 - 22K basic (depending on experience) 35K OTE uncapped. A salary review after completion of agreed targets.
Hours 8.30 to 5.30 Monday to Friday, plus 9 to 2 (2 Saturdays per month).
Closing 28th March 2018.
The successful candidate will be required to do out of hours after 6 pm valuations as and when needed and will be rewarded for this with extra commission including profit share.
- Branch Manager
- Estate Agents
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job