Estate Agent Branch Manager - Leamington Spa - £24k basic - £45k package
My client is a modern, forward thinking and leading independent Estate Agent and Lettings brand who have built up a successful brand covering the Warwickshire area. They are looking for an experienced Estate Agent Branch Manager for their busy office located in lovely Leamington. An excellent salary package and strong commission structure will be offered to get the right candidate on board.
Purpose of Role
You will work closely with the rest of the team and manage the office, to ensure targets are met and sales achieved. Preparation of and monitoring of targets, profit and loss and other associated figures for senior management. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Property Appraisal and winning new business, the ideal candidate will also have strong management qualities and be a great motivator of other team members.
• Previous Estate Agency and Management experience
• Proven track record in valuations and building new business
• Well Presented and Well Spoken
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Accurate, numerate and computer literate
• A team player with excellent organisational skills
• Full UK driving license and car
• Clear understanding of the business requirements and own ideas to be able to take the brand forward
• People Management skills
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
Buzzrecruit is a specialist Property Industry recruiter.
- Branch Manager
- Estate Agents
- Real Estate
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job