ESTATE AGENCY ACCOUNT MANAGER - NORWICH, NORFOLK
BASIC SALARY £30,000-£40,000 OTE £55,000 + COMPANY CAR
Our client, a leading Property Portal company here in the U.K, are on the lookout for a B2B Super-Star !
They provide its services exclusively to Estate Agents across the country, both corporate and independent companies. With the Estate Agency arena forever growing, so is our client! Having been established for over 10 years, they are continuing to dominate its competitors and grow its portfolio of clients year-on-year.
This is a superb opportunity to join a leading Property Portal company. This role is home based, and you will be looking after the Client’s Accounts across Norfolk including Norwich, Peterborough and Cambridge whilst also upselling its services when an opportunity arises. Very few opportunities like this come up in the Norwich area, so if you have strong CUSTOMER FACING B2B EXPEREINCE, hit the Apply button now!
- Develop an understanding of organisational and internal influence structures within all allocated agent customers
- Develop relationships from office manager level to director/owner level as appropriate
- Ensure territory coverage to touch all opportunities on a scheduled basis
- Identify prospects where company`s services can be sold
- Leverage understanding and relationships to create sales opportunities of the company's membership packages & products.
- Maximise revenue opportunities with existing customers within defined territories / customer groups, ensuring uptake of additional products
- Work with customers that have signalled intent to cancel their subscription in order to reverse their decision and keep the customer`s business
- Maintain accurate records, sales forecast and activity reports
- Reporting on all profiles of customers and activity on a regular basis, and regular updating of the CRM system
- Maintain online customer data records with all relevant information (CRM system)
- Ensure accuracy of contracts signed including checklists
- Communicate effectively with internal & external customers
- Maintain solid customer relationships and provide outstanding customer service & understand the client`s needs
- Proactively assist agents that are low users of the service
- Assist customers to ensure their listings are high quality and they get the most from the company's subscription
- To act as an effective, professional ambassador for the company at all external events, conferences and presentations when required.
The Package & Perks:
- Up to £30,000-£40,000 basic salary (depending on relevant experience) with an uncapped OTE of £55,000
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Private health and dental
- 7.5% pension contribution by the company
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary
- Birthday day off, move house day off
- Training and development
- Referral bonus up to £5K
Requirements from the candidate:
- MUST live in the Norwich/Norfolk area
- MUST have at least 3 years’ experience in a B2B FACE TO FACE Account Management role.
- MUST have superb customer-service skills and be able to work towards KPI’s
- MUST have exceptional organisational skills - this role is home based so the selected candidate must be self-motivated and well disciplined
- MUST have excellent I.T skills and be fluent in Microsoft Packages
- MUST be persuasive and be able to perform presentations to a large audience
- MUST be a good team player in delivering the company’s objectives
- Ideally, the candidate will have an understanding of the Property Sector already, but full training will be given regardless
- MUST have a Full UK Driving Licence
- Please DO NOT apply if you only have Estate Agency experience, this is not an Estate Agency opportunity and our client are only looking for people who hold a strong B2B background!!!!!
- This is a Monday-Friday role, 9am-5pm.
- The majority of your role will be out on the road visiting clients
- No weekend work
THIS IS A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A LEADING PROPERTY PORTAL COMPANY THAT HAS A SUPERB REPUTATION IN THE SECTOR, BOTH WITH EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS ALIKE!
- Account Manager
- B2B sales
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'