Want to start a career within the estate agency industry?
A fabulous position has arisen working for a vibrant estate agents where you can really get your foot in the door and progress with qualifications and a fantastic salary progression scheme!
Managing all Accounts from start to finish;
- Administer the file progression process from receipt through offer agreed to key release
- Maintain an overview of the complete process, monitoring the progress of each tenancy application and ensuring that all actions are completed in a time scale to ensure that move in dates are met in accordance with agreed service standards
- Build strong relationships with clients and the branches to encourage future business and deliver essential client retention
- Deal with complex and detailed issues to ensure clients and tenants needs are fully satisfied and move ins are smooth and efficient
- Escalate all situations where service standards will not be met
- Update tenants and landlord with on-going maintenance issues
- Project management of small redecoration's and renovations
- Co-ordination and maintaining relationships with contractors
- Carry out reports and send to Landlords.
This role is completely office based.You must be interested in starting a career within estate agency industry.You must have exceptional administration skills.
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV. Please send your CV to .
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job