A first-class opportunity for an established Viewings Negotiator to join one of the best and most sought-after, up market estate agents in the Exeter area with earnings up to £28,000 pa .
- To arrange and carry out viewings on residential properties.
- To support to the Sales Office Manager to assist in the effective and efficient operation of the Sales Department.
- To assist the Sales Office Manager to manage existing business and working pro-actively to obtain new business and to grow the company’s market share, property portfolio and profile within the Exeter & surrounding area.
- To provide the highest level of customer service to all Clients.
- Undertaking viewings with potential applicants and spotting opportunities to cross-sell other suitable properties to buyers.
- Encouraging offers, second viewings or alternative properties to view.
- Undertaking Open Houses
- Providing feedback to Vendors - improving client care by ensuring all viewings are reported to clients in a timely and effective manner.
- Dealing with telephone and internet enquiries and booking appointments in the diary for viewings and market appraisals
- Hot buyer identification to encourage and promote better servicing of buyers who are in a position to proceed or who have a house to sell.
- Diary management ensuring that appointments are scheduled effectively
- Implementation of best practice viewings procedures (whole office)
- Efficient use of Reapit sales software, ensuring information entered accurately
- Any other duties as determined by the Sales Office Manager.
This is an important role which will require a good knowledge of our register, the area and travel times. It will also require excellent time management and inter-personal and communication skills.
The role will necessitate developing a good understanding of values, pricing, property and details of presentation and effective advertising.
Earnings in the region of £24-28,000 per annum with excellent benefits and allowances and a generous holiday allowance including extra days at Christmas. City centre parking included plus mileage allowance.
Monday to Friday 8.45 - 6pm plus one in three Saturdays.
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant.
If this role is not suitable for you, but you know of someone that might be interested, please remember our £150 - Recommend a friend scheme (Subject to our terms and conditions)
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'