Estate Agency Skills Trainer Coach - Property Services - 47873
Skills Coach - Property Services
REMOTE WORKING, Norfolk Region
Are you passionate and enthusiastic about property sales and lettings? Are you ready for a change of direction and the opportunity to work on a remote basis Monday-Friday to help shape the estate/lettings agents of the future? Then this could be the role for you!
We are looking for engaging and knowledgeable Estate/Lettings Agents, Sales Negotiators or Property Services professionals who can coach, mentor, and inspire learners throughout their qualifications, including Junior Estate Agent level 2 and Housing/Property Management Assistant Level 2 and Level 3 to join our team as a Skills Coach.
If you are curious about training and development, determined to see others succeed, and ready for the next step in your property career, then we want you to be part of our journey of developing better futures!
Summary of role
You will be responsible for Coaching & Mentoring learners working towards the successful achievement of their learning programme.
Creating and maintaining cohesive and communicative relationships with learners and employers. Providing blended academic and pastoral advice, coaching, guidance, and support, ensuring a safe and conducive working environment.
Brief summary of principle accountabilities
- Provide inspirational coaching and guidance to learners throughout their qualification helping them to progress, achieve and reach their potential.
- Provide in-depth coaching support and advice throughout the learning journey and End Point Assessment through an effective use of coaching frameworks.Provide inspirational support and guidance to employers throughout their learners learning journey, helping the employer to support their employees and develop their skill sets further on the job.
- Liaise with Specialist Trainers to facilitate formative and summative assessment of learners’ skills and knowledge.
- Have an in-depth understanding of embedded learning methodologies and how to evaluate behavioural change.
- Compile and maintain all learner documentation on the relevant e-portfolio system to reflect learner’s characteristics, meet quality standards and funding compliance, along with demonstrating progression.
- Conduct and interpret detailed skills gap analysis with learners to accurately identify learner’s starting points, prior achievements, experience and learning requirements.
- Deliver immersive, differentiated, and impactful interactions, embedding Maths and English, to ensure active participation by all learners in the groups, through a variety of methods, which contribute to positive learning outcomes.
- Manage and facilitate interactive, immersive & engaging interactions including 121 sessions, virtual group sessions, digital learning interventions forums and chat sessions to your learners.
- Adapt the brand's learning journey blueprint (where required) to fulfil the requirements of our clients, learners and stakeholders which enrich and compliment the customer experience.
- Promote and embed Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding, British Values, Prevent and Health and Safety to all learning sessions.
- To communicate any issues or concerns about learners to your line manager and designated Safeguarding Officer as appropriate.
- Work collaboratively towards the achievement of the department’s targets, the brand's Purpose, Mission, Vision and Values.
Skills and experience
- Experience of working in an accredited environment, industry, or practice
- Experience of successfully achieving deadlines and working without close supervision
- Ability to manage workload, time, and resources effectively and achieve deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- IT Literature
- Grade A-C GCSE in English and Maths or equivalent
- Level 3 Diploma in Property: Sale of Residential Property or Lettings and Property Management or willingness to acquire
- Remote working
- Monday - Friday
- BUPA Healthcare Cashback
- 25 Days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Additional annual leave purchase scheme
- Employer Pension contribution
We are innovators in Education so why not apply now and join us in Developing Better Futures!
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.
- Estate Agents
- Staff Training
- Training Programme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'