We are searching for a proactive, enthusiastic and progressive sales negotiator to join this well established and highly regarded Estate Agency in their busy Sleaford branch.
The successful candidate will be:
- Professionally presented at all times
- Confident and knowledgeable of market conditions
- Able to communicate clearly in person, over the phone and in written form.
- Proactive and enthusiastic with a passion for property and providing excellent customer service.
- A full clean driving licence is required and a minimum of one years agency experience is required.
Your duties will include:
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Arranging Market Appraisals
- Returning feedback to vendors
- Presenting and negotiating offers
- Canvassing to increase the company profile and portfolio
- Answering and assisting clients with any enquiries
- Registering applicants
A competitive basic salary is available, with a realistic OTE
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'