Estate Agency Sales & Lettings Manager - Palmers Green N13
Company Headquarters: Palmers Green N13
*** job offers high prospects and career progression***
** right hand person to outstanding Director with 20+ years housing & property experience **
*** responsible for managing an energetic, vbrant and dynamic team of individuals ***
An Estate Agency Sales and Lettings Manager is required to work with an extremely exciting group. The Manager should be highly motivated, have a strong experience in Estate Agency & Lettings and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. The candidate should have at least 2 years estate agency experience (ideally in North London and within the last 5 years) who can help to develop the business and increase its market share.
This is a rare and unique opportunity for a talented and ambitious Property Professional or Graduate to take on a challenging and distinctly different role within a growing Sales and Lettings Operation.
This opportunity will be suitable for individuals with sufficient Sales and Lettings experience and a proven track record.
Potential candidates will be expected to exhibit the following common characteristics:
- Team management experience, preferably managing a team with a customer facing function
- Strong organisational skills with a track record of successful planning/project management
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain productive relationships
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills (fluency in English essential)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to identify sources of potential concern/conflict in advance
- Ability to work independently, taking initiative and 'ownership’ of assignments or problems encountered
- Liaise with the Director of the company to determine goods and services on offer.
- Identify and exploit industry and sector opportunities to the benefit of the company
- Achieve sales targets and define the strategy to achieve these targets in accordance with set strategy.
- Manage and develop business plan and evaluate performance of the company.
- Carrying out sales and lettings assessments (where appropriate) and fully setting up new properties in accordance with the company procedures
- Applicant management activity
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating legal formalities into transactions.
- Managing junior members of staff to achieve business objectives.
- Produce sales and marketing report for the Director of the company
- Confident in negotiating price and terms with clients.
- Knowledge of Lettings and Estate Agency industry in the UK and applicable legal obligations.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Previous supervisory experience in managing, developing and mentoring junior staff.
- Ensuring all paperwork is in place for all agreed tenancies in accordance with company procedure and compliance.
- Maintain an awareness of competition in the surrounding areas, including the carrying out of regular competitor analysis and creation of strategies to counter competition.
- Increasing & keeping up to date with the current stock of properties to ensure that customers are given a professional service, and new business is prioritised.
- Taking applications for sales and lettings, and undertaking referencing through the company's referencing procedures as necessary.
- Ensuring that all additional sales opportunities are offered, particularly
- Insurance, Rent Guarantees, Utilities Suppliers, Mortgage & Solicitor referrals, and other cross-selling business.
- Owns car suitable for business use & full clean driving licence.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Sales and Lettings industry
- NAEA or ARLA Qualified
- Proven success in running a sales department, including knowledge and experience of the legal aspects of the role
- Ability to value properties
- Proven track record in initiating strategies for winning new business
- Proven ability to attain targets in sales environment
- Ability to lead sales team in business generation
- Thorough knowledge of the sales process & progression
- Professionally presented
- Charismatic with great relationship building skills
- Enthusiastic about the property market
- Energetic and ambitious
- Proactive attitude
There is the potential for rapid progression as the company expands. Success, commitment and hard work is both recognised and rewarded.
If you feel you have the right attributes and you have the drive and ambition to excel with us please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Key Words: Lettings Manager, Sales Manager, Sales & Lettings Manager, Senior Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Branch Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job