A great opportunity has arisen to join my clients’ growing and dynamic Estate Agents in Bournemouth.
My client is seeking an experienced Sales and Lettings Negotiator who has a minimum of 1 years’ experience within the industry.
Key duties will include:
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Booking in Valuations
- Providing excellent customer service
- Negotiating on Sales and Lettings
- Sales progression
- Liaising between tenants and landlords; and potential buyers and vendors
- Closing for business
- Canvassing for business
- Maximising all opportunities
- Carry out Property Inspections
- Assist the Property Management team with other Lettings duties
Further duties may be required outside of those stated above.
My client is seeking an outgoing, personable and enthusiastic individual who is looking to join a fast-paced, growing and expanding Agent.
To be considered for this position, you must have a full, clean UK driving licence and your own vehicle; as well as excellent local knowledge.
The working hours for this position will be Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays.
In return, my client is offering a competitive basic salary which will be completely dependent on experience and will range from £16,000 - £18,000. On target earnings will be between £22,000 - £26,000.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'