Estate Agency Residential Lettings Maintenance Co-ordinator - 47742
A market leading letting agent are looking for the right person to help support their growing property management portfolio by streamlining the maintenance handling. Alongside a supporting Maintenance Manager - the right person can help further smooth out operations to help solidify and strengthen the core elements of the service protocol.
Property Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Maintaining properties by investigating and resolving tenant maintenance queries, complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units and coordinating repairs.
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services and supervising repairs.
- Securing properties by contracting out and coordinating the install, and maintenance of security devices, establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures, and responding to emergencies where required.
- Enforces agreed policies and procedures by confronting violators of agreement(s) where required.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assistance is Lettings support by handling/supporting basic sign up paperwork documents to help assist the team in the Letting season.
- Creating an efficient partnership with supporting maintenance handler.
- Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:45 (There are occasional Saturdays that will be required during an 8-9 week period from the 1st Week Of October to the 1st Week Of December of the calendar year.)
Maintenance Coordinator Qualifications / Skills:
- Motivation for property management/maintenance coordination
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to build strong working relationship with team member(s)
- Familiarity of the B29 area
- High level of organization and attention to detail
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Minimum GCSE Grade of C for English and Maths
- Solid knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- 1-3 years experience in Real Estate/Lettings or Sales (Preferred - but not required)
AMR are one of the UK’s largest specialist recruiters for the Property, Estate Agency, Lettings & Property Management, Land & New Homes, Commercial Property and the Mortgage Market.
We recruit for the roles of: Branch Manager, Residential Sales Manager, Valuer, Lister, Senior Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Negotiator, Residential Sales Progressor, Country Homes Negotiator, Senior Lettings Negotiator Lettings Negotiator, Lettings Manager, Lettings Coordinator, Letting Administrator, Property Manager, Block Manager, Regional Manager, Regional Director, Area Manager, New Homes Sales Advisor, Land Finder, Land Buyer, Surveyor, Mortgage Advisor, Mortgage Consultant, Commercial Negotiator, New Homes Sales Consultant.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.
- Estate Agents
- Property Maintenance
- Property Management
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'