Are you looking for aCareerin Estate agency? Join our team of 1500 Property Experts
We have an exciting new opportunity to recruit a Quality and Support Coordinator into the business based out in Nottingham, to provide Aministrative support to the negotiators.
Your Move are the UK's largest single branded estate agency business and part of the LSL Property services group. With over 285 branches nationwide we are arguably the most recognisable agent within the property industry.
The role will involve:
- To provide administrative support to the Negotiators
- Diarise and perform a valuation follow up (if required)
- Review the Estate Agency Agreement, property details and descriptions to form the advertisement brochure
- Ensure that a for sale board is present at the property
- Updating Premium listings on Zoopla
- Providing the brochure to the Seller and regular updates to the Seller
- Contact the potential Buyer for feedback, and ascertain if an offer may be placed
- Provide viewing feedback to the Seller within 2 hours of receipt
- Maintain contact with the buyer and seller throughout the process.
- 5 Day week 9-5.30
You will preferably have Estate Agency experience as this role will involve compliance and a very strong attention to detail, so knowledge of the industry will be of benefit, but not essential.
Please forward your interest to our dedicated recruitment team
- Administrative Support
- Communication Skills
- Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job