A great opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join my clients’ well-established Independent Estate Agents in Bournemouth.
My client is seeking a Property Manager with a minimum of 1 years’ experience working as a Property Manager.
Key duties will include:
- Organising maintenance and repairs for the Property Portfolio
- Property Administration
- Building relationships with both landlords, tenants and contractors
- Preparing contracts
- Conducting check ins and outs
- Conduct Property Inspections
- Managing the database and keeping it up to date
My client is seeking a confident and professional Property Manager who has an excellent telephone manner, is organised and can multi-task.
In return, my client will be offering a competitive basic salary of £18,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'