An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager / Accounts Administrator to join our clients thriving property company based in Morden.
The successful candidate will be someone who is friendly, personable and reliable. We are looking for someone with previous Property Management experience that is wanting to join their expanding team.
The requirement is for a proactive and organised individual who will be able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion. Full training will be provided. The successful candidate will be organised, efficient, able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst maintaining excellent client care at all times.
Salary £24-26k Mon to Fri (Candidates MUST be car drivers)
Hours of work
Working hours will be 8.45 am to 6pm Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch.
Your role will involve:
· General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
· Preparation of documentation including renewal tenancy agreements
· Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with questions, complaints and updates.
· Appointment and monitoring of contractors / organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works.
· Updating of specified areas of the property management Database
· Completion of interim inspections, property inventories and checkout inspections to a high accuracy level
· Providing administrative support to the team
· Maintaining the filing system
· End of month figures and bank reconciliations
· Fee chasing
· Processing rents and paying Landlords & Contractors
· Processing deposits
· Processing PDQ payments
· General day to day office duty
· Carry out any such ad hoc duties as may be reasonably required from time to time and in connection with the above.
· Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· A willingness to undertake administrative tasks in an efficient and timely manner
· Goods literacy and numeracy skills
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job