£16,000 (£25,000 OTE)
Our client is the largest independent estate agent with 30 plus years selling homes in and across Bristol. Their letting agents have been helping landlords to get the most out of their properties since 2004. As a company they very much recognise and reward their staff so there is potential to move around within the company.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Register tenants, matching suitable properties and providing information
- Booking appointments
- Effective use of all marketing methods to ensure properties are promoted to all tenants
- Attend viewings then follow up, producing file notes/case history
- Ensure legal regulations are on file, i.e. Gas Certificate, PAT, EPC
- Provide advice of all offers to landlord with the best information
The right candidate will be able to provide a high level of customer service within a sales environment and they will need to have exceptional time management and organisational skills. The ability to self-motivate and contribute to a team is essential to this role.
If you believe you have the relevant experience, and are ambitious to drive personal, team and company success, then please apply for immediate consideration.
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job