Estate Agency Lettings Negotiator - South Woodford, E18
Our client is an established and successful Lettings and Management company who are looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join the team.
They are looking for somebody with at least 6 months lettings experience who can help to develop their business and increase their market share. Anybody without this experience will unfortunately not be considered for this particular vacancy.
They are looking for keen career minded and driven candidates, and particularly somebody who would be motivated to eventuall run the office, as this is a path that they're prepared to offer.
As well as selling skills, you will need to also have experience of valuing and taking on landlords properties and be able to demonstrate this to our client, as this is part of the expected role.
The salary offered will be made up of a basic salary plus commission. As this is a 'selling’ role, you will naturally be targeted on various aspects of the job and will be expected to achieve these targets.
The successful candidate will be of smart appearance, be reasonably well spoken, have good telephone and face to face communication skills and be comfortable working with a PC for email, etc. As with most lettings roles, you may be expected to work Saturdays dependent upon the individual company.
+ Car Allowance (Candidates must have own car)
VACANCY REQUIREMENTS (do not apply unless all answers are "YES")
1. Do you have at least 6 months Lettings experience (within the last 2 years)?
2. Are you of smart appearance and reasonably well spoken?
3. Do you have above average face to face and telephone communication skills?
4. Are you prepared to work Saturdays?
5. Do you hold a full UK driving license?
6. Do you own your own car and are prepared to use it for work?
KEY RESPONSBILITIES FOR THE LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR
- Let the existing property stock
- Attract new instructions from landlords
- Be self motivated, but also a team player
- Meet personal and branch targets
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate….
- Lettings selling skills
- Experience in dealing with Landlords and Tenants
- Knowledge of Landlord and Tenant legislation
- Target orientated
- Smart appearance and Professional work ethic
- Good telephone manner and PC skills
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR A LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR
- Full UK Driving Licence and own car (if company car not listed above)
- Preferably ARLA qualified
- Availability to work Saturdays/Sundays if required
Estate Agency Professionals is a specialist recruitment agency for the estate agency industry. We’ve been established for over 20 years and are regarded as one of the leading recruitment agencies in the industry.
We cover the whole of London and the South East of England and our numerous clients include many of the most successful independent and corporate estate agency and property companies.
TYPICAL ROLES WE RECEIVE EVERY DAY
Residential Branch Managers …. Sales Managers …. Assistant Managers …. Sales Negotiators …. Property Listers …. Lettings Managers …. Lettings Negotiators …. Property Managers …. Block Managers … Lettings Administrators …. Branch Secretaries …. Commercial Negotiators … and a variety of other roles.
- Property Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"