Role: Lettings Manager
My Client is one of the country’s leading independent Estate Agents with over 50 networked offices in Southern England and Wales. They are currently looking for a Lettings Manager to join their ever growing organisation. with over 200 years worth of experience within the sector they strive to do the best for their customers and their workforce.
We are currently recruiting for an Lettings Manager to join their team in the Amersham area. This is an exciting opportunity with first class career opportunity for someone looking to join a well-established and successful team.
As a Lettings Manager, you will need to:
- Create the largest active market share of any agent in the area
- Maximise revenues and grow the property register
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and recommendations
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees through regular 1:1’s, reviews and morning meetings
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous Estate Agency experience and customer service experience
- Be target driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
- Be able to work effectively managing a team
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Have good organisational skills
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative around plans for market growth
- Be a car owner with a full driving licence
- Be insured for business use
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
In return, you can expect to receive:
- A full training program covering all aspects of the company and its methods for generating market share
- Uncapped commission opportunities with bonus incentives
- Quarterly award trips and prizes
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
Salary: £25, 000 to £35, 000 (depending on experience)
If this sounds like the next step in your career the APPLY TODAY or caontact one of the NRG team for information.
- Estate Agents
- Performance Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'