One of our clients is an established and successful Lettings and Management company and they’ve asked us to find an experienced Lettings Manager to join their team.
They are looking for somebody with at least 2 years lettings experience who can help to develop their business and increase their market share. Anybody without this experience will unfortunately not be considered for this particular vacancy.
Our Clients will also consider somebody who's currently a Lettings Neg looking for a step up into running a dept.
As well as selling skills, you will need to also have experience of valuing and taking on landlords properties and be able to demonstrate this to our client, as this is part of the expected role. You will also need to have previous experience of successfully managing a lettings dept and team, including knowledge of the legal aspects of the role, and be able to discuss how these skills could benefit our client.
The salary offered will be made up of a basic salary plus commission. As this is a 'selling’ role, you will naturally be targeted on various aspects of the job and will be expected to achieve these targets.
Basic: £18-25k dep on experience
Car Allowance (After probationary period) (Must have own car)
VACANCY REQUIREMENTS (do not apply unless all answers are "YES")
1. Do you have at least 2 years Lettings experience?
2. Are you of smart appearance and reasonably well spoken?
3. Do you have above average face to face and telephone communication skills?
4. Are you prepared to work Saturdays?
5. Do you hold a full UK driving license?
6. Do you own your own car and are prepared to use it for work?
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE LETTINGS MANAGER
- Let existing property stock
- Attract new Lettings instructions
- Manage and motivate the Lettings team
- Meet branch targets
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE LETTINGS MANAGER
- The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate….
- Lettings selling skills
- Previous Lettings management experience
- Property Valuations/Listings experience
- Knowledge of landlord and tenant legislation
- Staff motivation
- Team organisation and reporting
- Target orientated
- Smart appearance and Professional work ethic
- Good telephone manner
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE LETTINGS MANAGER
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Own Car (if company car not listed above)
- Preferably ARLA qualified
- Availability to work Saturdays/Sundays if required
Estate Agency Professionals is a specialist recruitment agency for the estate agency industry. We’ve been established for over 20 years and are regarded as one of the leading recruitment agencies in the industry.
We cover the whole of London and the South East of England and our numerous clients include many of the most successful independent and corporate estate agency and property companies.
TYPICAL ROLES WE RECEIVE EVERY DAY
Residential Branch Managers …. Sales Managers …. Assistant Managers …. Sales Negotiators …. Property Listers …. Lettings Managers …. Lettings Negotiators …. Property Managers …. Block Managers … Lettings Administrators …. Branch Secretaries …. Commercial Negotiators … and a variety of other roles.
If you feel that you’re suitable for the above vacancy, then simply apply for this position right now.!
Alternatively, if you’re not sure whether this particular vacancy is right for you, but are actively looking for a role within the Estate Agency or Lettings industry, then why not check out our website Jobs-in-Estate-Agency.com or simply send us your CV anyway, and tell us exactly what you’re looking for. Our consultants are all very friendly, experienced and your enquiry is completely confidential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job