Estate Agency Secretary/ Administrator £18,000
My client are a leading independent firm of Estate Agents, due to a internal promotion, they are seeking a professional person who has excellent attention to detail to work in their busy Property department, you would working within Commercial department with the Commercial Manager within a team of two.
The role will require the following skills
- A considerable knowledge of Microsoft Word is required.
- The successful candidate will have an excellent telephone manner and be able to communicate with clients and professionals alike.
- Duties will include audio typing and providing general office support, and administration.
- A basic financial background would be advantageous
- You will also need to have excellent organisational skills
- Excellent diary management and an ability to work in a very pressurised,but professional environment.
- This is very busy office and would be working within the administration department, there could well be opportunities to develop more skills within Commercial and do viewings in the future and learn this sector.
This company are very well established, with a great busy but fun atmosphere to work in, if you are looking for a new role and this sounds like you, I would love to hear from you. Send your details FAO FionaCatanach and I will get back to you.
- Audio Typing
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'