Estate Agency Administrator / Receptionist - Hagley
My client are seeking a professional administrator to be the lynch pin to their highly prestigious Hagley office. The role will be Monday to Friday on a full time basis and will cover the following.
- Meetingand dealing with potential Buyers, Sellers, and Contractors
- Typing up of Property Details
- Putting all the properties onto the website, and also property portals like Rightmove, On The Market, and Zoopla
- Dealing with the key system and putting new systems into place
- Attending meetings with the team when required
- Answering the phone and taking messages
- Booking Viewings if required you may also be called upon to Negotiate if needed!
- Making sure the reception is tidy and professional at all times
This is a new role, ideally you will have had experience in Estate Agency, however good computer skills and a professional phone manner would also qualify you for this job.
Contact FionaCatanach ASAP with your CV for more information on this role.
- Estate Agents
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'