If you have experience in working in Admin in a Lettings or an Estate Agency office, then this could be for you!
Our client is slightly unusual as they are an established niche estate agency who specialise in waterside properties.
Candidates must be intelligent and articulate, hardworking and personable.
The role would include
· Meet and greet
· Producing legal (including ASTs) and marketing documents
· Uploading details, photos, floorplans etc to website
· Overseeing all aspects of office management including supplies, stationary, office appearance etc
· Organising files
Probably has 2-5 years of Lettings Admin experience. Problem solver with superior PC skills and high attention to detail.
Our clients use Aspasia - knowledge of this would be helpful (but not essential ).
Basic c. £22-25k.
Hours M-F (9am - 5.30pm) plus 1 Saturday in 4 (10am - 4pm)
Our client is ideally looking for somebody with experience of working within an estate agency branch, Lettings or property related department. Anybody without this experience will unfortunately not be considered for this particular vacancy.
The role covers both sales AND lettings within the branch (although is mostly Lettings), so experience of both would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be of smart appearance, be reasonably well spoken, have good telephone and face to face communication skills. You will also need to have excellent PC and touch typing speed of at least 40wpm.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE BRANCH ADMINISTRATOR
- Opening of post and distributing to staff.
- Answering telephones and dealing with relevant requests from clients.
- Transcription of letters and preparation of property details
- Input client data into the company database
- Updating company or associated property websites
- Assisting the Sales staff
- Filing / Photocopying / Scanning
- Office diary Management.
- Assisting with mail outs to clients
- Stationery management/ordering.
- General office administration.
- Dealing with clients by phone or in person when other staff are engaged
- Working in a small team in a busy office environment
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE BRANCH ADMINISTRATOR
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate….
- Professional telephone manner and appearance
- Excellent typing and computer skills (minimum 40wpm)
- Good spelling and grammar
- Organisation and tidiness
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to support the sales team in whatever capacity required
Estate Agency Professionals is a specialist recruitment agency for the estate agency industry. We’ve been established for over 23 years and are regarded as one of the leading recruitment agencies in the industry.
We cover the whole of London and the South East of England and our numerous clients include many of the most successful independent and corporate estate agency and property companies.
TYPICAL ROLES WE RECEIVE EVERY DAY
Residential Branch Managers …. Sales Managers …. Assistant Managers …. Sales Negotiators …. Property Listers …. Lettings Managers …. Lettings Negotiators …. Property Managers …. Block Managers … Lettings Administrators …. Branch Secretaries …. Commercial Negotiators … and a variety of other roles.
If you feel that you’re suitable for the above vacancy, then simply apply for this position right now.!
Alternatively, if you’re not sure whether this particular vacancy is right for you, but are actively looking for a role within the Estate Agency or Lettings industry, then why not check out our website Jobs-in-Estate-Agency.com or just send us your CV anyway, and tell us exactly what you’re looking for. Our consultants are all very friendly, experienced and your enquiry is completely confidential.
- General Administration