About the role:
?We have an exciting opportunity for caring individuals to become part of our dedicated team. We are looking to recruit reliable Care Assistants, to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes throughout the local area.
?Lots of varied residential homes and nursing homes with hours to suit your availability.
?Care Assistants will support residents with daily tasks including, personal care, medications, moving and handling and daily activities. We work with a lot of different clients with clinical needs and social requirements. Good way to gain care experience.
?Rates of pay range from £7.50-£8.40 per hour.
You must posses the following:
- 6 months previous care experience
- Provide references to evidence your skills and experience
- Are committed and reliable
- Have a passion for providing high quality individualised care
About the company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- First refusal to other care opportunities
- Members loyalty scheme
- Excellent training opportunities and potential for free funded QCFs
- We offer full time, part time and flexible hours
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job