As an Established Assistant Merchandiser - Clothing you will play a vital role within the clients Merchandising teams. You the Established Assistant Merchandiser - Clothing will provide essential support to your department and provide management support to the Merchandise Admin Assistant if applicable.
A leading retailer in the Leeds. The business have been around for over 80 years and have a multi-channel retail offering. They are also known for their internal progression.
- Updating and maintaining the weekly sales and margin reports, identifying any anomalies and highlighting these to the Merchandiser
- Manage the department critical path which includes chasing suppliers to adhere to deadlines. Participate in the CP meeting.
- Assist the Merchandiser with stock, sales and cash flow via WSSI, Line Cards and/or Payment Schedules
- Assist the Merchandiser in the identification of over/under stocks and provide all necessary support to the Merchandiser in clearing old/slow moving stock
- Monitoring all stock intake and stock levels for the relevant brands/customers and ensuring stock is processed in a timely manner
- Ensuring the right stock is in the right place at the right time whether this is for Wholesale, Ecommerce or SMU
- Weekly review of core line cards and highlight any potential sales /stock risk to the Merchandiser
- Producing size-scales and raising; cloth requisitions, purchase orders (bulk and samples), barcodes (where appropriate)
- Maintenance of the buying minutes and other Oasys functions including; activating products, entering price lists, entering production, cutting cloth, amending quantities and delivery dates when required
- Assisting the Merchandiser in seasonal planning and providing forecasts to the buyers/suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure products are despatched to the agreed ex-factory date.
- Liaise with the sales team and customers to ensure that they are fully updated on all deliveries and answer any relevant queries
- Attend key internal and supplier meetings alongside the Merchandiser. Complete all meeting minutes for the Merchandiser.
- Review assess and present sales and margins in line with weekly trading meetings.
- Relevant skills working within a buying/merchandising office -
- Strong Excel Skills
- Strong housekeeping and organisational skills
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Team player
- Time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- GCSE level C in Maths & English
- Ideally to have a buying, fashion, textiles or business management degree
- 12 plus months experience working as an Assistant Merchandiser
£20,000 - £28,000 DOE +Free Parking+Close to transport links+ Internal Progression+Other benefits.
- Assistant Merchandiser
- Merchandise Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'