ESP BAND 7 MSK PHYSIOTHERAPIST & BAND 6 MSK PHYSIOTHERAPISTS
6 month Fixed Term Contract until 1 April 2018
Dartford, Gravesham & Swanley
Healthshare is a clinically led, independent provider of innovative, community-based services to the NHS services to local GPs. Due to continued growth, we are in the exciting position of recruiting ESP& Band 6 MSK Physiotherapists, with salaries dependent upon experience.
Salary dependent on experience:
£43,000 - 54,000 per annum pro rata - ESP Equivalent - dependant on experience
£28,000 - 37,000 per annum pro rata - Band 6 Equivalent - dependant on experience
- HCPC & CSP Registered
- Excellent knowledge in relevant clinical rea
- MSc in Physiotherapy (ESP)
- Experience of injection therapy (desirable
- Flexible working
- Competitive rates of pay
- CPD including the opportunity to join our sonography fellowship programme
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers (salary self-sacrifice)
- Assess and treat own caseload of patients who may have complex presentations, and maintain own records as an autonomous practitioner
- To treat musculoskeletal out-patients who present with: a variety of acute and chronic pain patterns; significant physical impairments due to pain or injury; psychological issues; post-operative rehabilitation requirements. And to ensure effective communication where this is impaired due to pain and/or fear.
- A high standard of clinical work is required which will also include active participation in clinical teaching and in-service training sessions.
Flexible working arrangements will be considered. The candidate will be expected to work independently as well as part of a team.
Must be car driver due to rural location.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job