m2r Education have opportunities to teach business English to major corporate organisations based in Taipei, Taiwan.
The positions are teaching business English to corporate and banking professionals, with between 20-30 contact hours per week. Class sizes range from one to one to groups of no more than 10.
The role is paid hourly, so teachers can make themselves available for as many hours as they wish to do with a minimum of 20 per week.
Teachers should be prepared to work evenings/weekends as the training is incorporated around the clients’ schedule.
- BA in any subject
- CELTA / TESOL/TEFL (Minimum of 120 hours classroom based training, no online qualifications)
- 4 years’ post-secondary/tertiary experience (age 18+)
- UK national only
- Business English (ESP) experience
Notes on criteria:
- Other ESP experience (apart from business) is not accepted - teachers should be familiar with corporate/banking/business/legal terminology
- $25 per hour
- Medical insurance
- 1 year renewable contract
- Help with sourcing accommodation
- The role is paid hourly, so teachers can make themselves available for as many hours as they wish to do as long as it's a minimum of 20 per week. A standard full time contract is considered to be between 25-30 contact hours per week
- Teachers can expect to live comfortably on $1000 per month, leaving them $1500 disposable income each month, based on working 25 hours per week
Interviews conducted on Skype.
Start date: Sept 2018
Please only apply if you meet the required criteria.
- Business English
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"