Do NOT miss this fantastic ESOL Lecturer job opportunity!
We are currently seeking to appoint a dynamic and capable ESOL Lecturer to work in a Further Education College based in South East London.
This ESOL role will require you to deliver pre-entry ESOL to young learners and is due to start in April 2018.
The main requirements of this role involve:
- Lesson planning, preparation and research
- Contact/teaching time with pupils
- Checking and assessing pupil's work
- Encouraging personal development via tutorial/pastoral work
- Attending staff meetings (Where required)
- Completion of registers
- Liaising with other professionals/employers
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Experience delivering lessons to young learners
- Holds the required qualification i.e CELTA, DTTLS, DET, QTS, QTLS or equivalent
- Up to date DBS - issued within 12 months or willing to apply for another DBS
- A proven track record of good/outstanding lesson observations
- English and Maths Level 2 or above
- Approachable, engaging and encouraging to the learners
- Work well independently and as part of a team
Not looking for a new job yourself? Do you know of anyone experienced and looking for work? Refer them to apply for ESOL Lecturer job advert and you will receive a referral bonus (Terms and conditions apply)
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants expected to apply for this position, only suitable candidates will be contacted.