Do NOT miss this fantastic ESOL Lecturer job opportunity!
We are currently seeking to appoint a dynamic and capable ESOL Lecturer to work in a Further Education College based in South East London.
This ESOL role will require you to deliver pre-entry ESOL to young learners and is due to start in April 2018.
The main requirements of this role involve:
- Lesson planning, preparation and research
- Contact/teaching time with pupils
- Checking and assessing pupil's work
- Encouraging personal development via tutorial/pastoral work
- Attending staff meetings (Where required)
- Completion of registers
- Liaising with other professionals/employers
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Experience delivering lessons to young learners
- Holds the required qualification i.e CELTA, DTTLS, DET, QTS, QTLS or equivalent
- Up to date DBS - issued within 12 months or willing to apply for another DBS
- A proven track record of good/outstanding lesson observations
- English and Maths Level 2 or above
- Approachable, engaging and encouraging to the learners
- Work well independently and as part of a team
Not looking for a new job yourself? Do you know of anyone experienced and looking for work? Refer them to apply for ESOL Lecturer job advert and you will receive a referral bonus (Terms and conditions apply)
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants expected to apply for this position, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job