Start Date: September 2018
CONTRACT LENGTH: 1 Year (Extendible)
Are you a secondary school or primary school teacher or ESL Teacher?
Are you a ESL, TOEFL, TESOL, CELTA, EAL or ESOL holder?
Our Clients in various schools in Turkey are looking for Primary and Secondary School teachers. In addition some of our clients are looking for ESL teachers.
Qualifications and Skill
- PGCE, QTS or equivalent qualifications for Subject teachers
- ESL teachers must have a bachelor's degree to teach English, and TEFL or TESOL certification or equivalent is required.
- Citizenship from a recognized English-speaking nation: U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma from an accredited college or university (4 years in US/3 years in UK).
• Salary between $2,400 - 5,000 USD monthly (dependant on qualifications & experience) - Note that Subject Teachers could be paid higher than the amount stated here.
- Housing Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Annual flight allowance
- Relocation Allowance
HOW TO APPLY
SEND your CV to us immediately so that we send it to the schools. You will be interviewed if they like your CV.
WHO CAN APPLY
Due to visa restrictions, applications are only accepted from the following native English speaking countries: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
Skype Name: Comfort Education
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'