START DATE: Ongoing
CONTRACT LENGTH: 1 Year (Extendible)
Are you a secondary school or primary school teacher?
Are you a ESL, TOEFL, TESOL, CELTA, EAL or ESOL holder?
Would you like to work abroad?
Would you like to work in an English language School, private school, public school or University?
Would you like to work in Qatar?
We have started making contact with lots of schools in Qatar who are interested in employing British, Irish, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand and South African trained teachers.
These schools are interested in employing qualified Subject teachers in both primary and secondary schools who teach subjects such as Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Humanities. We are approaching both public schools, private schools and Universities for now and for September 2017.
There is also an increasing demand for TOEFL, TESOL, CELTA, ESL, EAL, ESOL holders in Qatar. Hence we are approaching English Language schools for now and for September 2017.
Qatar is a peninsular Arab country whose terrain comprises arid desert and a long Persian Gulf shoreline of beaches and dunes. Also on the coast is the capital, Doha, known for its futuristic skyscrapers and other ultramodern architecture.
The job market for English teachers in Language schools in West, East and South-East Asia is the largest in the world.
Your salary usually far exceeds the cost of living and hence if you are cost conscious you will be able to make significant savings. In most cases, English teachers can expect to save 30-50% of their salary.
Qualifications and Skill
- PGCE, QTS or equivalent qualifications for Subject teachers
- ESL teachers must have a bachelor's degree to teach English, and TEFL or TESOL certification or equivalent is required.
- Citizenship from a recognized English-speaking nation: U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma from an accredited college or university (4 years in US/3 years in UK).
• Salary between $2,400 - 3,000 USD monthly (dependant on qualifications & experience) - Note that Subject Teachers could be paid higher than the amount stated here.
- Housing Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Annual flight allowance
- Relocation Allownce
HOW TO APPLY
SEND your CV to us immediately so that we send it to the schools. You will be interviewed if they like your CV.
WHO CAN APPLY
Due to visa restrictions, applications are only accepted from the following native English speaking countries: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
- Secondary School
- Primary School Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job