Interaction recruitment is recruiting for an eSIPP Administrator for a UK leading provider for Pension investment schemes. Based in Bristol; you will provide an essential role in the administration of our busy clients SIPPs and to represent the company when dealing directly with clients and advisers.
The role is likely to suit candidates who have experience in the Pensions Industry, data entry, whilst proving a passion for excellence and willingness for this permanent position.
Do you enjoy dealing directly with clients and advisors?
Do you want to work for a company that consider their staff their most valuable resource?
Are you someone who has good interpersonal communication skills?
Day to Day Duties:
· Receiving instructions and ensuring that any task activity is accurately completed to the service standards set by the Company, at all times maintaining confidentiality and demonstrating discretion.
· Building and maintaining good relationships with clients and advisers.
· Where relevant and appropriate, informing clients and financial intermediaries of specific matters or issues affecting their schemes, especially actual or potential problems.
· Ensuring that client deadlines, all internally agreed key performance indicators, service standards and regulatory reporting requirements are met.
· To fulfil any other reasonable requirement of the department or Curtis Banks Plc.
· Proactively identifies risk within the department and escalates concerns to Team Leader
· To possess a good working knowledge of the eSIPP products, the fee structure, key features and terms and conditions.
· The candidate must be able to demonstrate data entry experience and have the ability to identity data; pension experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
· They should have the passion for excellence and willingness to drive a process of continual improvement. The candidate must also demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills and working knowledge of industry standard software e.g. Microsoft word, excel, outlook etc.
· The position requires a good standard of literacy and numeracy and excellent attention to detail.
For more information regarding this role please contact Teresa New at Interaction Recruitment on