- IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
Part of the ESG team in our client services department, you will be responsible to take ownership of the growth of the
offering and build the necessary sales and operations structure to achieve the next level of growth. This will include selling and servicing wide range of ESG engagements across IQ-EQ’s clients and prospects in the funds, family offices and corporate space.
You will be responsible for sales of your geography as well as contributing to the wider sales across different IQ-EQ offices and will be pivotal in building relationships with clients and prospects to be seen as their trusted adviser for their ESG needs.
You will also be responsible for the development of the operational structures and delivery of client work to high standards within set timelines.
Day to day:
- Develop long term relationships with clients and prospects and with internal and external stakeholders.
- Development and maintaining of a healthy sales pipeline and conversion to revenue by utilising cross sell opportunities and also through use of external contacts and campaigns.
- Building strong products by supporting brand development and introducing new aspects to them based on market demand.
- Applying highly technical knowledge of ESG regulations and understanding of practical aspects to work performed for wide range of fund managers; corporates including banks and insurance companies; and asset owners including endowment funds.
- Development of policies and frameworks for the above client types.
- Generation and reporting of ESG and impact data for brand building, greater market share and uplift in valuations.
- Leading and finalising assignments and taking responsibility for delivery including planning, execution of work, review of deliverables and closing in discussion with clients.
- Develop internal systems and processes to ensure quality of work performed consistently and as per expectations.
- Extensive experience leading large teams and functions in the Financial Services Industry working with advisory, accounting or ESG consultancies
- Latest knowledge of ESG regulations and practices, in addition to business development this will be a highly technical role
- At least 10 years’ experience of working in a leadership role.
- Microsoft Office skills with focus on Excel skills
- Fluent in English
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'