ES7520 - HEADTEACHER
Bankier Primary School is a non-demoniational school serving the four villages of Banknock, Coney Park, Haggs and Longcroft. The school is situated in the village of Banknock. Banknock is a semi-rural community approximately 6 miles from Falkirk and Kilsyth.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO
• establish a multidisciplinary leadership team and lead the creation of a learning community which takes a pride in its children and all they can achieve?
• make sure they realise that achievement?
• demonstrate that GIRFEC values are at the heart of your life and work?
• have very good communication skills, including working with parents and outside agencies?
• have a proven track record in school improvement?
• lead a large team of teaching and support staff who take a pride in what they have achieved?
• work effectively with others as member of a team at school, cluster and local authority level?
• demonstrate that you have made a positive difference to children’s learning and lives?
If all this sounds like you, then we want you to be the Head Teacher of Kinnaird Primary School.
The Application Process
Please refer to the person specification included in the Additional Information pack when setting out the skills, experience and attributes that you can bring to this specific post.
Should your application be progressed to the next stage please note the key dates listed below:
• Assessment Centre 22 March 2019
• School Visit 16 April 2019
• Short Leet interview 17 April 2019
Apply online at
If you are the successful candidate, you will be required to gain/maintain PVG scheme membership along with GTCS Registration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'