ES7480 - Teacher of Biology and/or Chemistry
Falkirk Council is seeking to recruit class teachers who are highly skilled practitioners, committed to delivering the very best learning and teaching experiences for our children and young people.
The key policy document for Falkirk schools is Learning to Achieve. This was co-created by headteachers, teachers, early years practitioners, support staff, parents/carers, pupils and other partners.
It sets out clearly our expectations for our class teachers, namely that they are practitioners who demonstrate commitment to meeting the needs of all learners by:
• reflecting critically on their practice
• being proactive in seeking professional learning opportunities that further enhance their skills and knowledge
• adopting flexible, creative approaches to meet the needs of all learners
• using current educational thinking to inform their practice
• making good use of professional collaboration in school and beyond
• communicating effectively with others
Successful applicants will:
• hold an appropriate secondary qualification
• be fully registered with the General Teaching Council, Scotland (GTCS)
• be able to demonstrate that they possess the commitment, knowledge and skills outlined in the Standard for Full Registration
Successful applicants who progress to the next stage of the recruitment process will be invited to attend:
• Classroom observation
• Short Leet interview
The successful applicant will be required to gain/maintain PVG Scheme Membership.
Applicants are encouraged to be explicit in detailing their skills, experience and attributes that they can bring to this post.
Short leeting will be based on all of the information provided in the application form.
• Education Scotland Inspection Report:
• Larbert High School Cluster Video: We Are Larbert Cluster:
• School Twitter: @LarbertHigh
• School App available for download on the Apple and Google stores
• School website:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'