ERP Test Lead / Manager | Remote based | £400-£450 per day | 6 months
A hands on Test Lead/Manager is required to work for an industry leading manufacturing company based in the North West.
Remote working contract with some potential travel to site after office lockdowns, although this will be at your discretion. North West Based.
The company are implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365FO into the business and the Test Lead / Test Manager will be responsible for ensuring software is functioning as required so that the company can carry out day to day business.
The right candidate will be a proven Test Lead / Test Manager who has experience of testing a large ERP or CRM implementation, in particular, Dynamics AX/CRM and more recently with Dynamics 365FO.
The client will be particularly interested in candidates who have a wide sector experience and not just financial experience.
- Define and maintain The Test Strategy, Test Plans and Test Schedules.
- Participate in requirements gathering with the business and IT teams.
- Translate business requirements into clearly-defined test scenarios in order to support development.
- Break down received user cases to simple test cases for development.
- Ensure the Test Plan and identified testing solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Lead the process for logging defects, using defect risks to adjust plans as necessary.
- Apply best practice and contribute to improvements and innovation in technologies/practices e.g.
- Efficiency in the development process or improved customer experience.
- Undertake change management and impact assessment for the changes identified to software.
- Maintain traceability test documents.
- Working with third party Microsoft partners.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'