ERP Systems Support & Report Writer
Atherstone Upon Stour
£25,000 per annum DOE
To ensure that all aspects of the ERP system & reports are managed effectively and efficiently and that all processes are supplied with manuals and training to the correct standard and in a timely manner. Accuracy, attention to detail and a thorough knowledge of ERP systems are essential for the role, as is the ability to plan for the ongoing performance and maintenance of ERP system and computer hardware.
- Support ERP system, 1st & 2nd line support.
- ERP, Crystal Report & database maintenance. Running periodic reports for business & trackers as required.
- Write user/training manuals for new procedures or changes to current business processes.
- To oversee reporting module and develop new reports in line with business requirements.
- To implement and maintain standard operating procedures and test plans to cover all aspects of ERP System services, operations including production, consumables stock management, complaints/rejection management, production planning and scheduling.
- Provide cover for the Business Systems Manager.
- To plan testing of software system upgrades and changes to ERP systems, reports and database structures to ensure adherence to customer and internal technical requirements and other relevant standards.
- Support with month end and year end procedures relating to business reports
- In conjunction with the Business Systems Manager, recommend improvements to IT systems, procedures and equipment to maximise the continued efficiency, reliability, quality and effectiveness of the services. This includes integration with line of business systems, report writing and workflow design and development.
- Support IT services related to hardware, printers, RDT guns & touch screens.
- Play a key role within the company communications structure, attending meetings, forwarding and raising awareness of system conditions and operational capabilities and identifying and implementing actions raised.
- ERP system administration, understanding business processes to liaise with wider business system team.
- Database script running & scheduling.
- Download data from different sources, including customer portals, to spreadsheet/database. Update files and maintain high standard of data integrity.
- Ensuring all administration procedures are followed and good practice is maintained.
The ideal candidate for the ERP Systems Support & Report Writer role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Educated to national QCF level 5 with a relevant degree in an IT discipline.
- Experience of ERP systems, planning and scheduling, HR, Payroll, OCR, system/software
- Extensive knowledge of Qlickview
- A thorough understanding and operational experience of systems software testing, application and upgrading.
- Extensive practical knowledge of IT systems including Etiquette, Prophet and MS Office or FMCG ERP systems.
- Knowledge of Crystal reports is essential.
- Data warehousing knowledge is desirable.
- Fluent English - Both written & verbal. Additional languages to a verbal standard would be beneficial.
- Must be flexible to travel to other sites and a full UK driving license is essential. To ideally live within a forty minute commuting distance of the base site.
If you feel you are suitable for the ERP Systems Support & Report Writer role, please apply now!
ERP Systems Support & Report Writer, Support Administrator, Software Tester