As an ERP specialist you will:
• Support Oracle EBS and other types of specific applications
• Internal support of users in production department (1st - 2nd level support)
• Cooperation on projects - implementing and setting of new applications
• Analysing of incidents and fixing errors
• Describing incidents and documentation of errors
• Testing of new solutions
For the role of an ERP specialist you should:
• Have working experience in IT support - ideally from manufacturing company
• Have experience with support of ERP system/ information system/ applications
• Experience with Oracle EBS is advantage
• Speak fluent English
• Have good communicative and analytical skills
Our client offers:
• Working in multinational team and company
• Benefit package – 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, pension insurance, e-learning system, language courses where applicable, etc.
• Annual performance bonuses
• Opportunity to build your career with global company
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Valid working permission for Czech Republic is needed.
If you match the above requirements and want to know more about this role, apply to this add or send me your CV in English.
I’m looking forward to our cooperation:
Lucie Kucerová, REED – IT/ Technology
http://cz.linkedin.com/in/luciekucerova1, www.reedglobal.cz, www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job