ERP Software Support
Up to £30k DOE
Our client is a software house specialising in ERP Software. The support team provides the first point of contact for customers requiring assistance with their software and hardware. The team aims to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
The ERP Software Support Consultant will be responsible for accurately recording customer enquiries, assigning an appropriate priority and taking ownership of providing a solution.
A key skill is to clearly determine the root of a customer enquiry, identifying the process being undertaken, the program being used and the problem experienced.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Previous ERP Software knowledge.
- Experience of working in a Call Centre, Helpdesk, Support Desk.
- Call Management skills (JIRA, Remedyforce, Service Now etc.).
- Answering Telephone calls from customers.
- Logging calls accurately.
- SQL DB knowledge, compiling and building queries.
- Previous application support knowledge.
- Troubleshooting Microsoft office suite of products.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job