Business: Originally founded as Prosper De Mulder Limited in 1926; SARIA’s UK operations have a market-leading presence in a wide range of sectors associated with the food chain. The Group’s companies manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications. The company has a UK annual turnover approaching £280 million and employs around 1,000 people at 23 sites across the country.
Applications are invited for an ERP Software Support Manager based at our Head Office in Doncaster. This is a full time permanent position.
The Company has recently undergone a major Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementation and requires a suitable individual to lead and oversee an internal support team on supporting and guiding users.
As an ERP Software Support Manager, the duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company’s requirements and will include but are not limited to:
• Manage and support a team of Software Support analysts and technicians.
• Enable support analysts to diagnose and resolve customer problems and educate users on problem resolutions in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
• Ensure user requirements are met with consistently high quality of service.
• Identify the need for new software products or enhancements to existing products.
• Engage with appropriate internal resources to resolve technical issues and update users on progress toward resolution.
• Ensure that each support issue and resolution is adequately documented and tracked from reporting to resolution, including any escalated issues.
• Undertake periodic software housekeeping procedures to ensure the system is running at its optimum at all times and avoid unplanned downtime.
• Periodically review software support logs; track performance and identify trends, anomalies, and opportunities for improvement.
• Assist in the QA process of new iterations of the software.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s IT specific degree or equivalent level of knowledge acquired through experience and training/development.
• Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 - 2016.
• Be proficient using the Microsoft Office Suite at an advanced level.
• Previous experience within a managerial position.
• Demonstrable experience of in-house software management/support.
• Experience of software systems implementation and project planning/forecasting.
• Excellent communication skills and organisational skills.
• Ability to engage, collaborate and influence.
• High level of self-motivation with a practical, flexible and innovative approach.
• Full UK Driving License with willingness to travel occasionally.
Salary: Competitive Pay and Benefits
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.