Job Title: Senior Project Manager - ERP Systems
PACKAGE: c£65,000 DoE - Plus a Car Allowance of £5,400
Bonus: Performance based bonus (c10% of Annual Salary or Higher)
Benefits: Healthcare cash plan, private medical cover, pension 4% matched contributions
Location(s): Field based role with home working
Travel: UK Wide
Other Bens: Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work, rewards hub.
Sector: Microsoft ERP Systems (Experience in this technology is desirable)
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Your new role of Senior Project Manager:
You will have complete autonomy to provide top level Leadership, Programme and Project Management expertise to organisations across the country, covering a range of industries and sectors - in a true project management role.
What we are looking for:
- Engaging, friendly and professional; you will ideally have 5+ years' experience working in a customer facing project manager or programme manager role working for a Software / ERP vendor re-seller.
- Multiple system rollouts of either ERP, or large-scale CRM or Enterprise BI systems.
- Management of budget, risks, resources, scope, issues, changes and quality.
- Comfortable in liaising with CIOs, CEO's CxO's around complex projects and programmes
- Flexibility into travel anywhere in the UK and on rare occasions abroad
- Driving Licence and access to vehicle
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX would be desirable, but not essential as full training will be provided
- Commercially astute with business economics
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dynamic Team Player
- Ability to work unsupervised
What do they offer in return?
Competitive salary of £55,000 to £65,000 dependant on experience, with a car allowance and generous monthly bonuses and employee benefits.
If you think this role is for you, please apply via the link below or send a CV application
So you know where you stand we aim to feedback within 4 working days of application.
- Senior Project Manager
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Implementations