OVERVIEW: ERP Sales Account Manager / New Business Development Manager / Sales Manager / Sales Executive - top sales performers sought by software and IT services business specialising in delivering enterprise / ERP software solutions to the multi-channel retail and manufacturing markets. Salary depending on experience and proven track record £40K-£45K basic plus C£5K car allowance & Fuel card, C£75K OTE uncapped!
Location - Your office will be Bristol and you'll be expected to be in the Bristol office ideally 2 days a week when you're not in front of customers. Your existing customers / existing accounts are countrywide.
My client is a very established and profitable software and IT services business specialising in the multi-channel retail and manufacturing markets. Operating primarily in the UK and Ireland, my client delivers ERP software solutions to organisations with turnovers typically between £5m and £250m. My client has a focus on growth, which is underpinned by a continual investment in its software solutions to ensure they are consistently market-leading, helping customers stay one step ahead of their competition.
THE ROLE & OPPORTUNITY
As a result of a focus on profitable growth and sustained investment in its enterprise software, my client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced senior Account Manager / Business Development Manager to join an established and successful public company. You will predominantly be targeted on further sales to existing accounts but in time (1-2 years) the role may evolve to a proportion of new business sales to new customers.
You will be expected to drive revenue growth as a result of your demonstrable expertise in consultative selling and a successful track record of sales of enterprise software solutions. You will understand manufacturing customers' business needs, and in partnership with consultancy and pre-sales, propose solutions that add value to customers' businesses.
While experience of software sales in the manufacturing and multi-channel retail sectors would be advantageous, anyone with experience of selling enterprise software solutions in the SME sector and the ability to engage at Director and owner manager level would be considered.
The role will be located out of the Bristol office but successful candidates will be largely field-based, visiting prospect sites with ideally 1-2 trips into the office per week.
- Multi-year experience of sales of enterprise software solutions to small and medium enterprises.
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets for both revenue and profitability.
- Experience of the preparation of high quality sales proposals and RFP responses.
- Experience of the development of new business sales plans.
- Experience of working with Marketing departments to help develop suitable lead generation campaigns
- sales experience of software solutions in either the manufacturing or multi-channel retail sectors.
- Experience in an account management or new business sales role in any of the following sectors;
* Production and Print Manufacturing
* Food and Drink Manufacturing
* Wholesale Distribution
* Warehouse Management
* Mail Order
* Multi-Channel Retail
WHAT'S ON OFFER;
- The chance to join a highly established proven market leader who continually invest in their software solutions to stay ahead of the competition
- A comprehensive learning and development program
- An excellent hard working but fun environment
- A highly competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission with accelerators, pension, health, medical and life assurance.
If you are a good match then please send a CV immediately to learn more about this excellent career opportunity.
Keywords: ERP, sales, new, senior, business development, software, account manager, account management, executive, Cloud, Retail, WMS, warehouse management systems, distribution, supply chain, EPOS, stock
This vacancy is being advertised by ChilliFrog Ltd. The services advertised by ChilliFrog Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"