ERP Project Manager required to join the Delivery / Consulting team of our client, a market leading, construction specific software provider. The primary focus of the role is the delivery of ERP implementation projects to both existing and new customers. The ERP Project Manager will have experience of delivering at least three such successful projects in their career to date and ideally these will have been in the construction / housebuilding sector.
Suitable candidates for the ERP Project Manager role will have excellent communication skills / stakeholder management experience. He or she will be self-driven, delivery focused and able to build successful working relationships with both external and internal customers.
ERP Project Manager, Key responsibilities and Tasks
- Establish detailed scope of the project during Project Initiation and agree/sign off scope with client.
- Be responsible for all project communication. Provide regular status updates to all stakeholders. Highlight progress/risks/issues. Maintain the current project plan.
- Provide or work with the client to manage project planning, resource scheduling and issues management
- Manage client variations and changes to project scope of any of the following: (deliverables/time/quality/costs/resources) and ensure that change controls/authorisation and project governance procedures are adhered to. (Includes software development).
- Where software development is required, work with the client and the company's development PMO to ensure that requirements are recorded, documented, agreed, accepted, delivered as per agreed schedule, installed, tested, signed off and billed.
- Work with the client to record/control/action/resolve/mitigate project issues.
- Work with the client to record and mitigate project risks.
- Work with the client to ensure that Quality Criteria are recorded/measured/tested and signed off.
- Be responsible for closing a project, ensuring handover to Support Team and project signoff by client.
- Provide 'pre-sale/pre-project' demonstration resources as required for potential clients.
ERP Project Manager, Essential / Desired Skills, Qualifications and Behaviours
- Prior project management experience. PRINCE2 qualification
- Previous experience with ERP system implementations.
- Ability for extensive travel to business locations within the UK and Ireland
Location: While the company's offices are in Slough, the ability to travel to customer sites with overnight stays is essential. Overseas travel is also sometimes required however it is expected that this role is UK based. Home working is also available when the tasks permit.
Location: Slough, Berkshire and Travel UK wide
Salary: £45K to £55K Plus bonus and benefits package
Status: Permanent, Full Time
Please make your application for this role to Rainford Berry Ltd.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job