ERP Project Manager - Birmingham City Centre
1 Year FTC
Your new company
Hays IT & Digital (Public Services) are excited to be working with a large public sector organisation in the heart of the city centre. As they transition from SAP to Oracle Cloud they are recruiting a ERP Project Manager to join them initially on a 1 year FTC, with potential to be extended. The organisation play a key role in the development of the city and this role will allow you to leave a lasting impact on your community.
Your new role
You will be facilitating the transition from SAP to Oracle Cloud across a complex, interdependent community where change has to be cascaded to various subordinate areas. The ERP Programme identified a need for an ERP Project Manager to collaborate, arbitrate and reconcile from SAP BAU while ERP Business Process Changes are being adopted.
What you'll need to succeed
Responsibilities include, and therefore experience with the following is necessary:
- Identifying, validating, analysing, tracking, advising and reporting on Business Interdependencies that need reconciliation as part of ERP delivery
- Working with functional leads, business unit owners, 3rd parties, integration, test and the ERP Programme
- A broad business skill set that includes collaboration, communication, requirements modelling, and requirements management to engage all parties
- Help maintain the incumbent SAP solution and subsequently support a seamless transition from SAP to ERP
- Maintain appropriate collateral
- Comply with standard IT&D procedures
- Follow ERP Programme Processes
- Maintain and manage ERP Programme RAID logs
- Enable stakeholders from Finance, HR, Payroll, and Reporting to make fully informed Go/No-go decisions
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a generous salary of up to £53,000, 29 days annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays) and other fantastic benefits. You will be offered a change to balance work life by having the chance of working from home. The organisation is also within a stones throw from Birmingham's fantastic public transport links in the city centre.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'