ERP Project Manager - Data Migration Workstream
Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM, Data Migration Project Manager, Oracle ERP Implementation, Core Oracle Financials
Data Project Manager, 12 Months FTC based in Leicestershire £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + benefits
One of my key clients are embarking on an Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM implementation. They are looking to appoint a Project Manager on a 12 months FTC to be based in Nottinghamshire and to lead the data work stream.
Experience & Skills Required
Preference given to candidate with experience of Oracle core Financials experience.
Significant experience of data extraction, cleansing, and migration with experience in using data extraction tools.
- The candidate will be driven to ensure the highest levels of working as part of a team of consultants the primary role will be to Project manage a team of Data Migration consultants for Oracle Fusion Applications across a wide range of modules and client specific customisations as well as the ability to: Manage on-time project delivery and business expectations to ensure customer satisfaction Project Management and weekly updates to DM project plan, RAID log, resourcing profiles and providing accurately and timely weekly reports.
- Task management of the Technical DM lead and DM team. Manage senior client stakeholders effectively
- Ensure ERP initiatives follow the proper planning, scheduling and management processes
- A candidate with the equivalent Oracle e-bis R12 experience would be considered.
Can demonstrate relevant experience of leading Data Migration teams ideally for Fusion Cloud R12 Knowledge of Oracle HCM and Core Oracle Financials
Acted as a lead Data Migration Consultant on at least two end-to-end Fusion or Oracle E-Business suite implementations
Previously project managed implementation or DM for Oracle E-Business 11i/R12 or an equivalent ERP technology
Able to manage the customer and resolve challenges
Able to build relationships and influence
Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience
Excellent written and verbal communication
Experience of working effectively within a team and of displaying good communication skills.
Excellent mentoring and skills transfer capabilities
Organized and self-motivated
An ability to adopt and adhere to client policies and procedures
Able to be onsite 4 days a week
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Data Migration Project Manager
- Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM
- Oracle ERP Implementation
- Core Oracle Financials
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job