Outstanding opportunity for a commercially aware ERP Programme Manager to join a global Technology Management Consulting Firm who are focussed on the mid-market customer. You will be joining the firm's small to medium sized technology consulting practice at a time or rapid growth. The practice focus on providing first class ERP Finance consulting and implementation services to mid-market customer.
You will be responsible for project managing cloud ERP implementations end to end, responsible for large teams of consultants/PM's and large end-client teams. In addition you will have a role to play commercially in assisting the partners with practice development, recruitment and bid work. You may also work on other types of technology projects such as IT Strategy.
Essential Role Requirements:
- Strong consulting background
- ERP - Core finance expertise i.e. GL, AP, AR, P2P, R2R etc
- Strong Programme/Project Management skills
- Several years of experience in implementing ERP systems
Nice to Have Requirement:
- Prince2 / PMP qualifications
- Accounting Qualifications CIMA, ACCA etc
- Expertise in Business Change and Change Management
- Knowledge of Cloud ERP systems and the end to end implementation
This is a very exciting time to join a Global Consulting organisation at a time of real growth for their Technology consulting practice. Due to this fast track career opportunities are regular and there is a unique opportunity to help further build an already successful practice.
Please forward your CV and apply for an initial discussion about this opportunity
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age
- Programme Manager
- Senior Project Manager