ERP Procurement Business Analyst
Comfortable in the design of the Procurement end to end process and work streams
Your new company
Exciting opportunity to join the global business on a minimum 6 month contract to provide business analysis and expertise to the procurement Work Stream within the ERP Programme
Your new role
- You will be a leading member of the Process & Functional team within the ERP Project, providing support for their work stream.
- Ensure that Oracle processes are adopted and the wider end to end processes are in line with business strategy and other work streams
- Ensure that processes are created and maintained in the management information system and in line with appropriate process design standards
- Support the procurement work stream
- Support the definition of the target operating model to support the end to end processes
- Support the data definition to support the end to end processes
- Support the translation of data (legacy to Oracle)
- Support data cleansing guidance
- Participate in the definition and execution of the cut-over between legacy and oracle
What you'll need to succeed
- Experienced procurement professional, experienced in procurement systems and processes, comfortable in supporting the design of the Procurement end to end process and work stream
- High Competence and sound business process understanding in Sourcing, Sub-Contractor AP, Requisition to receipt and Reporting and Procurement transitions
- Ability to work within a project environment with irregular deadlines, fluctuating workloads and changing priorities
- Confidence in Supporting the Procurement ERP subgroup and integration partner workshops
- Bringing external experience of Cloud ERP Commercial, Systems and processes
What you'll get in return
Pay rate to candidate of £400 - 450 a day Ltd
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'