Our client requires an ERP manager to join their European business as the subject matter expert for the group’s European ERP systems and other business systems. This includes leveraging the ERP/MRP’s functionality to drive productivity improvements throughout the business. This is a home-based role with travel within the UK and Europe.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and maintain the ERP systems, including new feature setup, testing/troubleshooting, end user training/mentoring and assisting management and users access information
- Manage relationships with external system experts to optimize ERP performance including coordinating, and seamlessly implementing required changes
- Where necessary, take the lead and manage the implementation of new ERP platforms with support from the local site leadership team
- Analyze and implement recommendations for enhancements, improvements, and changes. Conduct "root cause" investigations and propose/implement solutions
- Enforce a change control process throughout the project lifecycle, proactively monitoring and controlling any changes in scope, and gaining appropriate approval of any resolutions or changes among key internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop detailed business requirement documents through discussions with process owners, subject matter experts, and other stakeholders
- Maintain process improvement focus. Works with sites to assist in developing new/updating processes.
- Five years of ERP related or enterprise class system experience either in a business or technical capacity. Preferably Syteline, or alternatively Infor/CSI.
- In-depth knowledge of business requirements, design, development and process tools, methods, and best practices.
- Understanding of accounting concepts as typically applied and implemented in ERP systems.
- Experience with ERP functions in manufacturing and distribution modules, including warehouse management.
- Organized, logical thinker with the ability to prioritize and solve complex issues.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly growing Group and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and define objectives.
This exciting role will continue to grow as the business grows via acquisition. A good basic salary is on offer, to £70,000 + benefits. Interested? Send your CV now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'