Our client, a well-known organisation in the North East is looking to appoint an ERP Business Partner into their strong finance team.
With significant investment and transformation plans taking place my client is looking for a strong Finance Business Partner, who has a finance background in SAP systems. The right candidate will be able to understand the complexities of a SAP Implementation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person, to join one of the region’s leading PLCs.
- Providing input to and influence the company’s adoption of the SAP CO processes- Profit/Cost Centres, WBS numbers and Internal orders. In doing so work with local countries to develop solutions that answer the "business questions" form a local country as well as the Group.
- Supporting countries in their readiness activities for SAP adoption by articulating the blueprint/template for SAP CO. There will also be an element of supporting project activities such as legacy to SAP controlling structure mapping, data cleansing and enrichment activities, etc.
- Developing positive relationships with the local countries to ensure an effective and collaborative approach
- Understanding stakeholder needs and engage at all levels and represent this in engagement planning. Provide a linkage between the local countries and group and the Business Information Teams.
- SAP working experience is essential, preferably in the SAP CO area and with BI systems. Familiarity of working in a diverse international environment and/or BIRST or Adaptive Insights BI systems is beneficial with fluency in European languages a bonus
- Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- An end to end process mind-set - detailed orientated
- Ability to engage stakeholders and build relationships effectively
- Ability to speak to the business on their terms, using a solid understanding of operational priorities and strategic objectives to help articulate SAP
- Hands-on self-starter who can deliver independently
- Knowledge and experience in organisational change and development is advantageous
This role is moving quickly, and interviews are currently being arranged. If this is of interest- please send an updated copy of your CV immediately.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant