Midwich is a forward-thinking AIM listed organisation, whose international growth projection is both exciting and demanding. Our partners are world leading brands including Samsung, LG, Canon and Panasonic to name a few and they demand effective marketing that delivers results through sales.
Part of Midwich’s future strategy is to continue its successful buy and grow activities, which have traditionally been led by the Group Managing Director.
As one of the leading AV/IT distribution Companies in the UK, we offer a range of exciting career paths in Sales, Business Management, Finance, Marketing and Logistics to name but a few.
ERP Data and Business Intelligence Analyst
We require an experienced Data and Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst to join the company to assist with the implementation of a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution across the Midwich Group. The new ERP solution will be rolled out across multiple sites within the UK and across the world including Germany, France, Australia and New Zealand.
The ERP Data and BI Analyst will be responsible for the database management and migration from the differing existing ERP systems within the Group to a new ERP system. You will be working closely with the project team and within the dedicated ERP team. You will also be responsible for the development of new business reports and business intelligence dashboards.
As part of the dedicated ERP Team assisting with the design and future growth of the Group by participating in the analysis and design, build, deployment and post go-live support across the Group.
A critical element of this role will be ensuring that your subject areas of the ERP system are fully documented and knowledge is transferred to all required technical team members.
An enthusiasm for data, data quality and its resultant value in delivering quality and insightful business analytics and reporting with BI tools is essential. Any experience of being involved within a change program within organisations at a technical level would also be very beneficial.
* Proven experience in a database role, with a solid exposure to database structure, content and tools;
* Experience of data gathering, data manipulation and transformation and data export/import processes;
* Proven experience in an analytical role, with a solid exposure to data analysis and reporting;
* Developing and delivering high quality MI/BI reporting solutions to equip management with the necessary data/analysis to enable timely, data driven decision making;
* Ability to understand the challenges faced by an organisation and recommend data visualisation and dashboard approaches to help address business needs;
* Strong communication skills and a firm understanding of the importance of stakeholder engagement to gather requirements;
* Highly organised and efficient, possessing the ability to multi-task, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy;
* Any exposure to Data Analysis tools such as SQL Server reporting services, Power BI, and business intelligence visualisation tools.
Essential technical skills required:
* ITIL (Change Management, Problem Management)
* Visio (Documenting Process and relationships)
Preferred technical skills:
* Strategix ERP
* Microsoft Dynamics
* Windows Servers
* Microsoft Project
* .Net Framework
If you think you have what it takes for the above roles please apply below.
Due to the high volume of applications currently being received, should you fail to hear a response within three weeks of submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
(No recruitment agencies or other job boards)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job