ERP Application Support Analyst - Manchester
ERP Application Support Analyst with experience of providing support for ERP software is required by a leading Business Partner based in Manchester
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd support experience on ERP based software
- Strong customer service and client skills
- Bespoke software application support experience
- SQL Server
- Crystal reports
- Microsoft Server
- ERP Software training
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Ability to either work in a team or independently
Reporting to the ERP Support Desk Manager, you will provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support to the ERP based customer base. The ideal candidate will be trained on all in-house products, but possess a strong background in ERP support ideally with experience in either distribution or manufacturing.
The role will also encompass some internal, external training and product testing, so an adaptable, yet able candidate would be ideal for this position.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide telephone and remote support to customers, from the office or from home remotely
- To construct professional, customer-facing walkthroughs for repetitive support tasks as and when required.
- Carry out thorough product testing on new and existing products, including a range of ERP products. This includes putting a test plan together and documenting all issues thoroughly.
- To provide internal training to colleagues on new areas of the internal Support Helpdesk system as they are introduced.
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £27,000 - £32,000 + Bonus. To apply press apply now or contact me direct Matthew Leach @ Circle recruitment.
Keywords: - ERP Application Support Analyst - 1st Line - 2nd line - 3rd line - Manchester
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"