My client are looking for an experienced Solution architect having an expertise proved on Ericsson Order Care / Catalog Management . You will also need to be a fluent French & English speaker and the role will be based in Massy, France with trips required to Tahiti.
The candidate will handle the Order Management part of the solution proposed by Ericsson.
You will work under the authority of the Architect Catalog Management/Order Management/Order Care and the Architect E2E.
- Strong knowledge of the framework TMForum: eTom, SID (Subscriber Information and Dated model), TAM
- Strong technical and functional knowledge in the domains of the customer management and the catalogs of offers.
- Expertise of the product Ericsson Order Care / Catalog Management
- Current French and English language skills is mandatory
- Drive the workshops of definition of the requirements customers.
- Reference and analyze the requirements customers to identify the adequate solution.
- Estimate the costs, the quotations, the risk analyses and the mitigation
- Prepare and realize technical presentations and proposals of technical solutions.
- Define the software and technical architecture, writing general and detailed functional specifications.
- Guide and follow the technical conception and the implementation
- Contribute to the definition of the strategy of tests
- Insure the coordination with the migration
- Contribute, if need, in the trainings end users.
- Postpone to the Project manager
- Guarantee the holding of the contractual schedule and the estimations for the activities
- Work on the list of activities and solutions potential to the development of the domain.
- Participate in the transfer of knowledge, documentation and information
- The architect can work with various customer’s interlocutors, as persons in charge jobs, persons in charge of IF or operations.
- Solution Architect
- Catalog Management
- Ericsson Order Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job