Are you an experienced Environmental and health and safety professional professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so our client are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, they are now looking to recruit an ERF Environmental Manager for their team, working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as their ERF Environmental Manager, they can offer a salary of £60,000 - £75,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
The ideal ERF Environmental Manager:
- Experience of producing policy and procedures and of implementing them into a business
- Full understanding of environment legislation
- Knowledge of company operating standards and processes
- Responsibility for delivery of Environment standards in operational environment
- Experience of working with regulators
ERF Environmental Manager Role:
- Work with the Environment, Health and Safety Managers at each of the Viridor ERFs to provide leadership, coordination and the sharing of best environmental management practice
- Introduce and implement new methods, techniques and technologies to drive a proactive Environment management agenda
- Drive environment performance improvement through behavioural change and active promotion of workforce engagement.
- Input into the update and review of Environment Policies and Standards.
- Interface with the Sustainability Manager, Environment Manager and the Data and Regulatory Reporting Manager to review changes to environment legislation
The company is one of the largest environmental infrastructure groups in the UK. At the top end of the FTSE 250, the Group has a workforce of around 5,000 people. Together, they will build the most trusted environmental solutions company in the UK providing infrastructure and services that enhance their customers’ lives, protect the environment and deliver growth for their shareholders.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of ERF Environmental Manager.
Closing Date: 27th November 2017
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job