A leading FTSE organisation based in Central Reading are seeking the services of a qualified and experienced ER professional to assist in the running on.
* Manage complex ER cases escalated by the HRBPs.
* Provide expert advice to HR colleagues and managers.
* Support the management of whistle-blowing cases with HR implications.
* Undertake high profile and complex investigations.
* Analyse and take proactive action on recurring ER themes.
* Review and update ER policies and practices.
* Locate issues and embed processes and solutions.
* Ad-hoc project work as and when required.
If you are a motivated HR/ER professional seeking a new challenging opportunity, please don't hesitate to give Tom at JGA a call on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job